Calories: 574 kCal / serving
- 58 g
- 19 g
- 47 g
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Pork Loin With Lentil and Apple Salad
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 red onion
1 pound pork loin
5 ounces of green lentil
1 apple, diced
1 celery stick, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
How to Make Roasted Pork Loin With Lentil and Apple Salad
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Mix the honey, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Slice the red onion and lay it on the bottom of a ceramic oven tray. Lay the pork over the onion.
- Use a brush and glaze the pork loin with the honey and balsamic marinade. Slide the tray into the oven and bake it for the next 15 minutes.
- After that, reduce the heat to 360°F/180°C.
- Take out the meat and glaze it again with the marinade. Slide the tray again, this time for 10 minutes.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and fill it halfway with water. Cook them until tender, for around 25 minutes.
- Add the lentils in a bowl, along with the celery, apple, and parsley. Drizzle a touch of vegetable oil, pour the lime juice, and season with salt and pepper. Mix.
- Slice the pork loin, and serve it with the lentil and apple salad.