Ingredients Needed for Roasted Pork Chops With Spinach and Squash
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 medium-sized pork chops
1 ounce walnuts
1 teaspoon brown sugar
½ cup apple cider vinegar
4 shallots, halved
7 ounces of butternut squash, small dices
2 ounces of baby spinach
How to Make Roasted Pork Chops With Spinach and Squash
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pork chops and season them with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5-6 minutes per side.
- Heat the remaining oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Add the brown sugar, a touch of salt and pepper.
- Mix until the sugar melts and pour the apple cider vinegar.
- Add the shallots, butternut squash, and sage. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the pork chops, spinach, and walnuts.
- Slide the skillet into the oven for the next 20 minutes at 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.