Ingredients Needed for Roasted Pork Chops With Apple and Sweet Potatoes
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon curry powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
0.5 tea spoon tumeric
½ teaspoon sugar
½ teaspoon dried coriander
½ teaspoon garlic powder
0.5 tea spoon seven-spice powder
0.5 tea spoon dried cumin
2 pork chops
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 sweet potato, cubed
2 apples, diced
½ lemon, sliced
1 teaspoon olive oil
7 ounces of rice, cooked
How to Make Roasted Pork Chops With Apple and Sweet Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- First add the spices in a small bowl.
- Add the salt, curry powder, onion powder, turmeric, sugar, dried coriander, garlic powder, seven-spice, and cumin.
- Place the pork chops on your wooden board and coat them with the spice mixture.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the pork chops and cook them for 5 minutes per side.
- Next lay the sweet potato, apples, and lemon slices on the bottom of a baking tray.
- Season with pepper and lay the pork chops on top. Pour a small drizzle of olive oil over them.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 30 minutes!