Ingredients Needed for Roasted Lemon Chicken Wings
8 chicken wings
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon ginger powder
¼ teaspoon nutmeg powder
1 tablespoon olive oil
3 tablespoons of lemon juice
1 teaspoon lemon zest
¼ cup honey
3 garlic cloves, crushed
½ lemon, sliced
How to Cook Roasted Lemon Chicken Wings
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F/200˚C.
- Add the chicken wings to a bowl, and season with garlic powder, ginger, nutmeg, sea salt, and pepper. Toss everything until well coated.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and place the chicken wings on it. Drizzle with olive oil. Roast for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet on medium heat and add the lemon juice in it. Also, add the lemon zest, honey, and garlic. Stir, add the lemon slices and let it simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Remove the tray from the oven and place the roasted chicken wings in a bowl. Pour the lemon sauce over them, stir, and then place the chicken wings back on the parchment paper. Roast for 5 more minutes.