Ingredients Needed for Roasted Ham With Sweet Mustard Glaze
3 pounds of ham, boneless and raw
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 tablespoons of mustard
1 teaspoon brown sugar
2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
How to Cook Roasted Ham With Sweet Mustard Glaze
- Place the ham on your working surface.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cornstarch over it, and rub it all over the meat.
- Using a sharp knife, make superficial cuts over the surface of the ham.
- Use a small bowl, and add mustard, brown sugar, and shred the zest of half a lime. Mix until smooth.
- Use this mixture and spread it over the ham. Sprinkle the breadcrumbs and insert the cloves here and there over the surface of the meat.
- Insert a meat thermometer and add the meat inside an oven tray.
- Slide it into the oven and roast it until the thermometer shows 150°F/65°C.