Calories: 311 kCal / serving
- 42 g
- 12 g
- 7 g
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Ginger and Orange Salmon
3 salmon steaks (7-ounce each steak)
2 teaspoons of dark sesame oil
⅔ cup orange juice
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 teaspoon ginger, grated
How to Make Roasted Ginger and Orange Salmon
- Put the salmon steaks into a zipper bag.
- Add the dark sesame oil, orange juice, garlic, and ginger. Seal the plastic bag, shake it to coat the fish, and marinate the salmon for 60 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 380˚F/190˚C.
- Remove the salmon from the bag and add it to a baking dish. Cook in the oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour the marinade in a saucepan and place it on the stove. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat and cook until the sauce thickens and reduces to 1/2 cup. It’ll take about 5 minutes.
- Serve the salmon steaks with ginger and garlic glaze.