Ingredients Needed for Roasted Garlic Toast With Capers and Cherry Tomatoes
1 garlic, peeled
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of caper
6 cherry tomatoes
How to Make Roasted Garlic Toast With Capers and Cherry Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Lay an aluminum foil on your workplace.
- Put in it the garlic, rosemary leaves, drizzle some olive oil, and season with pepper. Wrap the garlic in aluminum foil.
- Put it in the oven and roast it for 20 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and toast the bread slices on both sides.
- Remove the garlic from the oven, let it cool a little and mash it in the mortar.
- Spread garlic paste on each bread slice, top with capers and cherry tomatoes.