Calories: 133 kCal / serving
- 5 g
- 7 g
- 15 g
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Garlic Hummus
3 garlic cloves
1 teaspoon olive oil
7 ounces of canned chickpeas
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons of tahini
3 tablespoons of water
1 small spring onion, chopped
a few red peppercorns
How to Make Roasted Garlic Hummus
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Cover the garlic with aluminum foil and place it on a baking tray.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 20 minutes.
- Take the garlic out of the aluminum and place it in a large blender. Pour a small drizzle of olive oil.
- Add the canned chickpeas, lemon juice, tahini, and a bit of water.
- Season with salt, pepper, add the red peppercorns and spring onion.
- Blend everything until smooth.