Ingredients Needed for Roasted Figs With Vanilla Ice Cream
40 grams of walnuts
1 ounce butter
1 tablespoon honey
½ teaspoon cinnamon
2 vanilla ice creams
How to Cook Roasted Figs With Vanilla Ice Cream
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Chop the walnuts.
- Make a criss-cross cut on each fig, but not quite all the way through. They have to look like little flowers.
- Put the figs in a small glass baking dish.
- Divide the butter into halves and put them on top of the figs.
- Pour honey on each fig, then sprinkle cinnamon and the walnuts.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve the figs with vanilla ice cream and berry topping.