Calories: 131 kCal / serving
- 4 g
- 3 g
- 25 g
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Eggplant and Bell Pepper Salad
1 large eggplant
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 orange bell pepper, sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
2 garlic cloves, sliced
How to Make Roasted Eggplant and Bell Pepper Salad
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Slice the eggplant into round slices, around 0.5 inches (1.2 cm) thick.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Lay the eggplant and bell pepper slices in the tray. Season with salt and drizzle the veggies with olive oil.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 35 minutes.
- Add the balsamic and white wine vinegar in a small bowl. Season with salt, pepper, and mix.
- Add the sliced veggies in a large bowl. Add the garlic cloves and dressing.
- Mix everything until smooth.