Ingredients Needed for Roasted Duck Leg With Baked Vegetables ½ red onion
½ red bell pepper
4 broccoli florets
4 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon honey
½ teaspoon green pepper grains
1 duck leg
How to Cook Roasted Duck Leg With Baked Vegetables
- Slice the red onion.
- Cut the sweet potato into large cubes.
- Slice lengthwise the red bell pepper.
- Put 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the balsamic vinegar, and the soy sauce into a bowl.
- Squeeze the lime in the same bowl.
- Add the honey and the green pepper grains. Mix it with a teaspoon to make a marinade.
- Put the duck leg into a cooking bag and pour the marinade in it.
- Close the bag, rub the duck leg with the marinade and let it rest for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Put the duck leg onto a ceramic baking tray.
- Into the same tray, put the red bell pepper, the onion slices, the sweet potato cubes, and the broccoli florets.
- Drizzle some olive oil over them. Season them with salt.
- Bake the dish for 40 minutes.
- Serve it warm, not hot!