Ingredients Needed for Roasted Drumsticks and New Potatoes
2 tablespoons of olive oil
¼ cup white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon whole grain dijon mustard
2 garlic cloves, chopped
4 chicken drumsticks
6 new potatoes
1 carrot, sliced
2 lemons slices
1 red onion, quartered
How to Cook Roasted Drumsticks and New Potatoes
- Pour the olive oil in a large bowl.
- Add salt, pepper, vinegar, Dijon mustard, and chopped garlic.
- Lay in the chicken drumsticks and marinate them for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Place the chicken drumsticks in baking tray. Add the new potatoes, carrots, red onion, and lemon slices.
- Pour the remaining marinade.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 45 minutes.