Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken With Mushrooms and Rice
0.5 giblets removed
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 ounce dried black trumpet mushroom
1 ounce dried black fungus mushroom
2 ounces of butter
7 ounces of rice
¼ cup soy sauce
0.25 ounce ginger, chopped
1 teaspoon sugar
1 cup chicken stock
How to Cook Roasted Chicken With Mushrooms and Rice
- Place the mushrooms in a bowl and cover them with hot water.
- Let them rehydrate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and around 1/3 of the butter. Season them with salt and pepper. Melt the butter and cook the mushrooms for 2-3 minutes.
- Take them out of the pan when ready, and in the remaining fat, add the chicken.
- Add the remaining butter and melt it. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes on each side, spreading melted butter over it with a spoon, from time to time.
- Grab a clay baker, and top its bottom with rice.
- Lay the chicken and mushrooms over the rice. Pour the soy sauce, add the ginger, sugar, and chicken stock.
- Set the oven to 390°F/200°C.
- Cover the baker with its lid, and place it in the oven for the next 40 minutes!