Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken With Ginger and Chili
1 red onion, minced
1 red chili, sliced
2 ounces of ginger, long and thin sticks
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 tea spoon worchestershire sauce
1 teaspoon sugar
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
12 ounces of chicken breast, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup chicken stock
How to Cook Roasted Chicken With Ginger and Chili
- Place the red onion in a large bowl.
- Add the chili and ginger. Add the soy sauce, Worchestershire, and sugar. Mix everything.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the vegetable mix, and cook it for under a minute. Add the chicken, and cook it until the meat turns opaque, stirring from time to time.
- Preheat the oven to 390°F/200°C.
- Place the chicken in a baking tray. Pour the chicken stock and make sure you don’t spill it over.
- Cover it with a lid, and lay the tray into the oven for the next 45 minutes.