Calories: 745 kCal / serving
- 10 g
- 26 g
- 68 g
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken With Creamy Walnut Sauce
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 chicken thigh
2 chicken wings
6 rosemary sprigs
1 tablespoon olive oil
0.5 ounce butter
1 ounce walnut
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 cup heavy cream
½ red chili, thinly sliced
How to Make Roasted Chicken With Creamy Walnut Sauce
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the thigh and wings and season them with salt, pepper, and chili flakes. Cook the chicken for 5-6 minutes.
- Place the rosemary sprigs on the bottom of an oven tray. Pour a small drizzle of olive oil. Add the chicken and top with butter.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C. Roast the chicken for the next 25 minutes.
- In the meantime, heat a skillet over medium heat and toast the walnuts with the brown sugar, for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour the heavy cream and add the red chili slices. Cook the sauce until it thickens, for around 3-4 minutes.
- Take the chicken out of the oven and drizzle them with the creamy walnut sauce.