Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken Wings With Asian Miso Sauce
6 chicken wings
1 teaspoon miso
1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon sriracha sauce
1 teaspoon rice vinegar
How to Cook Roasted Chicken Wings With Asian Miso Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Lay the chicken wings in a glass baking tray. Slide it into the oven for the next 15 minutes.
- Next, add the miso paste in a small bowl. Add the teriyaki sauce, sriracha, rice vinegar. Mix until smooth.
- Take the out the chicken and increase the heat to 420 degrees F/210 degrees C.
- Coat the chicken wings with the Asian sauce, then slide the tray into the oven and cook the wings for the next 35 minutes.