Calories: 582 kCal / serving
- 59 g
- 21 g
- 30 g
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken Thighs With Potatoes and Lemons
2 tablespoons of olive oil
¼ cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon caper
2 rosemary sprigs
2 garlic cloves, crushed
3 chicken thighs
4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
6 potatoes, cooked and halved
1 lemon, sliced
How to Make Roasted Chicken Thighs With Potatoes and Lemons
- Pour 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a large bowl.
- Add the lemon juice, capers, salt, pepper, fresh rosemary leaves, and crushed garlic.
- Stir, then add the chicken thighs and let them marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken thighs and cook them until golden, for around 4-5 minutes per side.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Transfer the thighs in a ceramic baking dish. Add the cooked potatoes next to them. Place the lemon slices on top of the thighs and potatoes.
- Drizzle some more olive oil and sprinkle some more salt.
- Roast them for 30 minutes!