Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken Thighs With Chickpeas
3 chicken thighs
1 tablespoon soy sauce
0.5 ounce ginger, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 teaspoons of tex mex seasoning
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
1 pound canned chickpeas
6 cherry tomatoes, halves
1 teaspoon olive oil
5 ounces of rice
How to Cook Roasted Chicken Thighs With Chickpeas
- First place the chicken thighs in a bowl. Add the soy sauce and ginger. Season with garlic powder and tex mex seasoning.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken thighs and cook them for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, carrot, and chickpeas. Season with salt, pepper, and parsley. Cook everything for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the chickpeas on the bottom of a baking tray. Add the chicken thighs on top. Add a few cherry tomatoes halves in between the chicken thighs. Pour a small drizzle of olive oil on top.
- Slide the tray into the oven and cook for 25 minutes.