Calories: 776 kCal / serving
- 45 g
- 44 g
- 47 g
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken Thighs With Chickpeas3 chicken thighs 1 tablespoon soy sauce 0.5 ounce ginger, thinly sliced 1 teaspoon garlic powder 2 teaspoons of tex mex seasoning 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil 1 onion, chopped 1 pound canned chickpeas salt pepper parsley 6 cherry tomatoes, halves 1 teaspoon olive oil 5 ounces of rice
How to Make Roasted Chicken Thighs With Chickpeas
- First place the chicken thighs in a bowl. Add the soy sauce and ginger. Season with garlic powder and tex mex seasoning.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken thighs and cook them for 4-5 minutes per side.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion, carrot, and chickpeas. Season with salt, pepper, and parsley. Cook everything for 2-3 minutes.
- Place the chickpeas on the bottom of a baking tray. Add the chicken thighs on top. Add a few cherry tomatoes halves in between the chicken thighs. Pour a small drizzle of olive oil on top.
- Slide the tray into the oven and cook for 25 minutes.