Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken Thighs With Potatoes and Onions
½ cup lemon juice
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon dijon mustard
4 chicken thighs
1 pound potato, small-sized
4 small red onions, quartered
5 ounces of cherry tomato, quartered
How to Cook Roasted Chicken Thighs With Potatoes and Onions
- Pour the lemon juice into a large bowl.
Add the olive oil, paprika powder, and Dijon mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Add the chicken thighs in the bowl and cover it with plastic foil. Let it marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Slice the small potatoes into quarters.
- Evenly spread the potatoes and red onions on the bottom of a baking dish. Lay the chicken thighs on top along with the fresh thyme. Slide the tray into the oven for the next 55 minutes.
- Reduce the heat to 360°F/180°C. Add the cherry tomatoes to the dish. Slide it into the oven, this time for 20 minutes.