Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken Drumsticks with Squash and Apple
4 chicken drumsticks
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon rosemary
1 teaspoon sage
1 teaspoon thyme
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 butternut squash, sliced
1 sweet potato, wedged
2 onions, quartered
1 apple, sliced
How to Cook Roasted Chicken Drumsticks with Squash and Apple
- Place the drumsticks in a dish, drizzle with olive oil and cider vinegar, season with rosemary, sage, and thyme and coat them with the crushed garlic.
- Cover the dish with plastic wrap and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Drizzle the vegetable oil on the bottom of a roomy baking dish and layer the sliced butternut squash and sweet potato. Add the onions and apple and garnish with thyme and rosemary sprigs.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 340⁰F/170⁰C.
- Remove from oven and garnish with raw pumpkin seeds and pomegranate seeds.