Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken Burger
1 whole chicken, approximately 1.5 pounds
2 teaspoons of dried basil
2 rosemary sprigs
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ cup flour
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon mustard
½ cup white wine
6 burger buns
5 ounces of mayonnaise
2 tomatoes, sliced
¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
10 ounces of french fries
How to Cook Roasted Chicken Burger
- Lay the chicken on your wooden breast and season it with salt, pepper, and basil on all sides.
- Add a few rosemary sprigs inside it and tie its wings and legs with a string. This is called trussing and it helps to cook the chicken better.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and lay the chicken in the tray. Pour a small drizzle of olive oil over it.
- Slide it into the oven and bake the chicken for the next 90 minutes at 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Take the chicken out of the tray and place it on your wooden board. Add the juices from the tray in a small bowl. Remove the meat from the chicken with a fork and knife and chop it.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Pour the chicken juices and add the flour. Add the white wine vinegar, mustard, and butter. Whisk until the butter melts. Season with salt, pepper, and pour the wine. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Start assembling the burger. Top the bottom side of the bun with mayo, parsley, tomato slices, french fries, roasted chicken, and the top side of the bun.
- Pour the wine sauce over the burger and serve!