Ingredients Needed for Roasted Chicken Breast With Turmeric Rice
10 ounces of chicken breast
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 dill, chopped
4 cherry tomatoes
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 red onion, chopped
7 ounces of rice, cooked
½ teaspoon sumac
½ teaspoon turmeric
How to Cook Roasted Chicken Breast With Turmeric Rice
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Lay the chicken breast in a large bowl.
- Pour the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the fresh dill and mix everything.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and cook the chicken breast for 5 minutes per side.
- Lay the chicken in a ceramic baking tray and also add 4 cherry tomatoes.
- Roast the chicken for the next 35 minutes.
- Separately, heat some vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the red onion and cook it until softens.
- Add the cooked rice and stir for 1 minute.
- Season with sumac, salt, pepper, and turmeric. Stir and cook the rice for 2 more minutes.
- Take the meat out of the oven and serve it with the turmeric rice!