Calories: 152 kCal / serving
- 3 g
- 11 g
- 12 g
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Cherry Tomato and Hummus Toast
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
2 garlic cloves, crushed
8 ounces cherry tomatoes
2 tablespoons hummus
fresh thyme, chopped
How to Make Roasted Cherry Tomato and Hummus Toast
- Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and garlic cloves to a small bowl and mix them.
- Place the cherry tomatoes in a baking dish and coat them with the garlic sauce.
- Roast for 12 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Heat 1-2 teaspoons of vegetable oil in a grill pan and toast 2 slices of bread (or 4 baguette slices, for that matter).
- Spread the hummus on each one, season with paprika and top with roasted cherry tomatoes. Serve them garnished with sunflower seeds and fresh thyme.