Ingredients Needed for Roasted Cauliflower Snack
1 cauliflower head
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 teaspoon paprika powder
2 teaspoons of butter
How to Make Roasted Cauliflower Snack
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Break the cauliflower in small florets.
- Put a parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Spread the small cauliflower florets on it and season half of the quantity with curry and the other half with paprika powder.
- Bake it for 15 minutes.
- Take the cauliflower out of the oven and put in a bowl the one with curry and in other bowl the one with paprika.
- Before you serve it, put a teaspoon of butter on top of each bowl, and let it melt.