Ingredients Needed for Roasted Cabbage and Cauliflower
5 cabbage leaves (red and/or white)
10 cauliflower florets
1-2 teaspoons paprika
1-2 ounces baby spinach
2 ounces red cabbage, shredded
2 ounces white cabbage, shredded
2 spring onions, chopped
5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
How to Make Roasted Cabbage and Cauliflower
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the cabbage leaves on it.
- Fill each one with cauliflower florets and season them with pepper, paprika, salt, chopped parsley, and chopped coriander.
- Top with baby spinach and shredded cabbage (red and white), sprinkle with olive oil, then bake for 20 minutes at 180ºC/360ºF.
- Remove from oven and keep topping with the spring onions and cherry tomatoes.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes more at 180ºC/360ºF.