Roasted Beef Tenderloin With Arugula Salad
This roasted beef tenderloin with arugula salad is a smart choice no matter the season, or if it’s lunch or dinner time. Add it to your shortlist because it’s quite tasty and ready in no time!
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Beef Tenderloin With Arugula Salad
9 ounces of beef tenderloin
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3.5 ounces of arugula
5 green olives stuffed with pimento
10 cherry tomatoes
2 radishes es
0.5 ounce - parmesan
How to Make Roasted Beef Tenderloin With Arugula Salad
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Season the beef tenderloin with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet and add the beef tenderloin to it.
- Cook it for 2 minutes per side, until it turns brown.
- Transfer the cast-iron skillet to the oven and roast for 25 minutes.
- Add the arugula to a salad bowl.
- Slice the green olives stuffed with pimento, then add them to the bowl.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and add them to the bowl.
- Also slice the radishes and add them to the bowl.
- Squeeze some lemon and orange juice, then season with salt and pepper. Toss.
- Transfer the salad to a plate.
- Slice the meat and add it to the same plate, next to the salad. Sprinkle some more coarse salt over it.
- Shave some parmesan over the salad.