Calories: 844 kCal / serving
- 31 g
- 89 g
- 41 g
Ingredients Needed for Roasted Beef Tenderloin With Arugula Salad
9 ounces of beef tenderloin
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3.5 ounces of arugula
5 green olives stuffed with pimento
10 cherry tomatoes
2 radishes es
0.5 ounce - parmesan
How to Make Roasted Beef Tenderloin With Arugula Salad
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Season the beef tenderloin with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet and add the beef tenderloin to it.
- Cook it for 2 minutes per side, until it turns brown.
- Transfer the cast-iron skillet to the oven and roast for 25 minutes.
- Add the arugula to a salad bowl.
- Slice the green olives stuffed with pimento, then add them to the bowl.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and add them to the bowl.
- Also slice the radishes and add them to the bowl.
- Squeeze some lemon and orange juice, then season with salt and pepper. Toss.
- Transfer the salad to a plate.
- Slice the meat and add it to the same plate, next to the salad. Sprinkle some more coarse salt over it.
- Shave some parmesan over the salad.