Ingredients Needed for Roasted Asparagus with Butter-Fried Walnuts
10 asparaguses spears
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 teaspoon butter
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 ounce walnut
How to Cook Roasted Asparagus with Butter-Fried Walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Place the asparagus spears in a baking tray.
- Pour a small drizzle of olive oil and season with a bit of salt. Put the tray into the oven.
- Cook it for 25 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the butter and melt it. Add the vegetable oil and start toasting the walnuts for 2-3 minutes, until golden and crunchy.
- Take the asparagus out of the oven. You can use chives to tie the asparagus spears, making a few bunches.
- Serve the asparagus with the toasted walnuts.