Ingredients Needed for Roast Turkey and Prosciutto Pizza
1 pizza dough, approx. 12 inches in diameter
½ cup tomato sauce
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon dried basil
3.5 ounces of leftover turkey breast, thin shreds
½ red onion, sliced in rings
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
5 spinaches leaves
4 basil leaves
How to Cook Roast Turkey and Prosciutto Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 380°F/190°C.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the pizza dough in the middle.
- Mix the tomato sauce with olive oil, salt, and dried basil. Spread the sauce over the pizza. Evenly spread the turkey meat, red onion, spinach leaves, and mozzarella.
- Slide the pizza in the oven for the next 25 minutes.
- After taking it out of the oven, top it with prosciutto slices, a few more fresh basil leaves and serve it!