Ingredients Needed for Roast Duck Leg With Fresh Salad
3 garlic cloves
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper corn
1 duck leg
1 red onion
2 radishes es
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
1 teaspoon whole grain mustard
How to Cook Roast Duck Leg With Fresh Salad
- Preheat the garlic oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Crush the garlic cloves and put them into a mortar.
- Add the salt and the black peppercorn.
- Use a pestle and grind the garlic, salt, and peppercorn until you make a mixture.
- Rub the duck leg with this mixture.
- Then, heat the vegetable oil in an iron cast skillet and fry the duck leg first on the skin side, until it turns crispy, for 4-5 minutes. Then, turn it over and fry the other side until golden-brown, for 3-5 minutes.
- Put the iron cast skillet in the oven for about 30 minutes and roast the duck leg.
- Make the salad:
- Chop the lettuce, slice the red onion, and the radishes. Add them to a large bowl.
- Add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and wholegrain mustard.
- Season with salt and pepper, and mix.
- Serve the duck leg with the salad.