Ingredients Needed for Ricotta and Spinach Spaghetti
5 ounces of spaghetti
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 onion, chopped
1 teaspoon butter
2 ounces of baby spinach
¼ cup white wine
¼ cup heavy cream
1 ½ tablespoons of ricotta
½ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Cook Ricotta and Spinach Spaghetti
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat. Add the spaghetti and cook according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat, and add the onion and butter.
- Cook the onion until golden and add the baby spinach. Pour the white wine and let it reduce.
- Add the drained spaghetti and give it a good stir. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the heavy cream, ricotta, and parmesan. Cook for 1-2 minutes, while stirring, until smooth and creamy.