Ingredients Needed for Ricotta and Camembert Lasagna
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
5 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 cup canned tomatoes
5 ounces of ricotta
2 egg yolks
4 lasagna sheets
2 ounces of camembert, sliced
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
How to Cook Ricotta and Camembert Lasagna
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garlic and then the canned tomatoes. Cook the sauce for 2-3 minutes, until it reduces.
- Separately, add the ricotta in a large bowl. Season it with salt, pepper, and add the egg yolks. Mix until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Grab a rectangular glass baking dish and evenly spread 1 tablespoon of cooked tomato sauce on its bottom.
- Add 1 sheet of lasagna, 2-3 tablespoons of tomato sauce, and 1/3 of the ricotta mixture. Continue layering the lasagna, until you’ve used up all of your ingredients.
- Top the final lasagna sheet with the remaining tomato sauce, camembert, and the shredded parmesan.
- Slide the lasagna into the oven and cook it for the next 30 minutes.