Ingredients Needed for Rice Pudding Brulee
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 egg yolks
1 cup milk
5 ounces of rice, cooked
How to Cook Rice Pudding Brulee
- Place half of the sugar in a small bowl.
- Add the vanilla extract and both egg yolks. Mix everything with a spatula until smooth.
- Heat the milk in a saucepan over low heat. Start stirring and add the cooked rice.
- Mix and add the egg and sugar mixture.
- Bring it to a boil and whisk it on heat for 2-3 minutes, until it thickens.
- Place the mixture into 2 separate bowls. Divide the remaining sugar between them and pour it on top of the bowls.
- Use a torch and caramelize the sugar on top, or if you don’t have one, turn the oven on full power and slide the bowls into the oven, on the top slot, until the sugar caramelizes.