Ingredients Needed for Ribeye Steak with Pesto Sauce
2 egg yolks
1 tablespoon vinegar
0.5 cup fresh basil
0.5 cup fresh parsley
1 garlic clove
2 tablespoons olive oil
0.25 cup parmesan, grated
12 ounces ribeye steak
How to Cook Ribeye Steak with Pesto Sauce
- Add the egg yolks to a bowl and whisk them. Add the vinegar in the process.
- Add the basil, parsley, garlic, and 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a measuring cup. Blend.
- Add the parmesan, season with salt and pepper and mix until even.
- Mix in the whisked yolks, too.
- Coat the steak with the remaining tablespoon of olive oil, season it with salt and pepper and rub.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat and add the steak. Grill for 8 minutes on both sides.