Ingredients Needed for Rib-Eye Steak With Raspberry Sauce
2 steaks s, approximately 10 ounces
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1 tablespoon butter
½ cup red wine
½ cup chicken stock
1 tablespoon brown sugar
How to Cook Rib-Eye Steak With Raspberry Sauce
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add the steaks and season them with salt. Add 1-2 tablespoons of butter next to the steak.
- If you prefer Rare to Medium Rare, cook it for 1 to 2 minutes per side.
- If you prefer Medium, cook it for 3 minutes per side.
- If you prefer Well done, cook it for 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- For the sauce, use a spoon and a strainer to get juice out of raspberries.
- Heat a saucepan and add the raspberry juice.
- Bring to a boil and pour the red wine and chicken stock.
- Add the brown sugar and keep it on low heat until it reduces by half and thickens.
- Serve with the steak!