Ingredients Needed for Rib Eye Steak and Mushrooms
1 steak (6 ounces)
vegetable oil for cooking
1 cup mushrooms
1 cup heavy cream
3 coriander leaves
How to Cook Rib Eye Steak and Mushrooms
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the rib eye steak. Sprinkle salt all over it.
- Fry the steak on each side for 4-5 minutes, depending on how you like it.
- Heat oil in another cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the mushrooms, cut in half.
- Cook them until golden brown.
- Add salt.
- Pour the heavy cream over the mushrooms.
- Add the chopped coriander leaves.
- Cook the mushrooms for a few more minutes.
- Serve the steak and the mushrooms together.