Ingredients Needed for Red Tuna and Avocado Poke
2 spring onions
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
1 teaspoon white sesame seeds
1 teaspoon chili flakes
7 ounces of sushi -grade red tuna
7 ounces of rice
0.5 ounce pickle d ginger, thinly sliced
How to Cook Red Tuna and Avocado Poke
- Cook the rice according to the instructions on the package. Drain and set it aside to cool.
- Chop the spring onions and slice the avocado.
- Take a bowl and add the sesame oil, rice vinegar, dark soy sauce, sesame seeds, and chili flakes. Mix them to combine the ingredients.
- Place the red tuna on your working surface and slice it into small cubes.
- Add the fish in the bowl next to the spices, along with the spring onion and avocado and mix everything together.
- Place the cooked rice in a bowl, and top it with the tuna.
- Serve the dish with pickled ginger, seaweed, and more sesame seeds!