Ingredients Needed for Red-Colored Pancakes With Vanilla Pudding
10 ounces of flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ cup vanilla sugar
1 cup sugar
1 cup milk
4 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 cup vanilla pudding
8 olives, without stones
How to Cook Red-Colored Pancakes With Vanilla Pudding
- Let’s start with the pancake batter. Use a large mixing bowl and add flour, baking powder, the 2 types of sugar, eggs, milk, and 3 out of 4 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- Mix together until the composition is smooth. Add red food coloring and mix with the composition.
- Heat a skillet and use a brush to spread the remaining oil each time you fry a pancake.
- Cook every pancake for 3 minutes on each side.
- Set pancakes on layers and pour vanilla pudding on top.
- Serve with raspberries.