Ingredients Needed for Red Bean and Sausage Pizza
2 tablespoons of flour
7 ounces of pizza dough
5 tablespoons of tomato sauce
2 ounces of sweet corn
1 spring onion
2 ounces of red bean
2 ounces of shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Red Bean and Sausage Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Flour your work space.
- Roll the pizza dough to a medium thickness.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the dough.
- Add the corn, the chopped spring onion, and the sliced sausage.
- Cover everything with shredded mozzarella.