Ingredients Needed for Raw Vegan Candies
8 dried apricots
8 dried plums
8 mint leaves, fresh
½ cup almond flakes
½ cup coconut flakes
How to Cook Raw Vegan Candies
- Chop the dried apricots, dates, figs, dried plums, and mint leaves.
- Put them all in a bowl, add the almond flakes and mix.
- Divide in 2 small bowls the coconut flakes. Add 2 drops of red food coloring and 2 drops of green food coloring in each bowl. Mix well to color the coconut flakes.
- Using your hands, form small balls from the dried fruit mixture.
- Coat each ball with coconut flakes, in different colors.
- You can serve them the way they are or with sorbet.