Ingredients Needed for Raspberry Oatmeal Pancakes
2 egg whites
1 egg yolk
½ cup rolled oats
2 tablespoons of greek yogurt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons of almond milk
2 ounces of raspberry
How to Cook Raspberry Oatmeal Pancakes
- Add the egg whites and egg yolk in a blender.
- Add the rolled oats, Greek yogurt, vanilla extract, baking powder, almond milk, and half of the raspberries.
- Blend until you obtain a smooth dough.
- Next heat a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pour around a ladle of mixture in the skillet, depending on how large and thick you want your pancakes. You can even top them with a few blueberries.
- Cook them thoroughly for 1-2 minutes per side.
- Lay them one on top of each other, making them look like a tower.
- Top them with honey and raspberries!