Ingredients Needed for Raspberry Muffins
½ cup flour
¼ cup sugar
1 ounce butter
1 ounce butter, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup sugar
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 ½ tablespoons of yogurt
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
3.5 ounces of raspberry
How to Cook Raspberry Muffins
- You can first start with the crumble mixture.
- Add the flour and sugar in a bowl. Add the butter and start breaking it with your fingers. Do that until the dough has the aspect of crumbles.
- Separately, crack the egg in a large bowl. Add the melted butter, vanilla extract, sugar, olive oil, and yogurt. Whisk until smooth.
- Sift the flour through a strainer and add it to a large bowl. Add the baking powder and a pinch of salt.
- Pour the egg mixture over the flour. Whisk continuously until you obtain a smooth mixture. Add the raspberries and mix for a half minute more.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Pour the muffin mixture in individual muffin molds. Fill about 2/3 of the mold with the mixture, leaving room for the crumble. Top each one of them with the crumble.
- Bake the muffins for the next 25 minutes.
- You can even add some more raspberry topping.