¼ cup warm water
1 teaspoon gelatin powder
7 ounces of raspberries
½ cup sugar
1 cup whipping cream
- Add the warm water and gelatin powder to a smaller bowl. Mix until gelatin dissolves.
- Separately, heat a saucepan over lower heat. Add the raspberries and sugar. Cook them until the liquid reduces by half and the sauce thickens.
- Strain the raspberry mixture, and discard the thick parts, using only the strained sauce.
- Add the dissolved gelatin and mix until the raspberry sauce is even.
- Pour the whipping cream into a large bowl. Mix it until it thickens, and stiff peaks appear.
- Pour the raspberry sauce over the whipped cream and mix until even.
- Pour the mousse into glasses and refrigerate them for 2 hours before serving.