Ingredients Needed for Raspberry Jam Pastries
1 puff pastry
2 cups of raspberry jam
½ cup crushed walnuts
3 teaspoons of cinnamon
3 teaspoons of sesame seeds
How to Make Raspberry Jam Pastries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Flour your workspace.
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet and cut 6 equal rectangles.
- Use the first three rectangles: put 3 tablespoons of raspberry jam, 1 tablespoon of crushed walnuts and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon on every rectangle.
- Cover it with the remaining puff pastry rectangles.
- Using a fork, fix the edges and prick the puff pastry on top.
- Whisk the egg.
- Coat every rectangle with whisked egg.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.