Ingredients Needed for Raspberry and Cream Cheese Pastries
1 cup cream cheese
½ cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
How to Make Raspberry and Cream Cheese Pastries
- Preheat oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Use a large bowl and add the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Mix to get a smooth filling.
- Use a knife to make square shapes out of the pastry.
- Take one square and make a smaller one inside, leaving about 0.2-inch (0.5 cm) as a border.
- Take the top corner of the bigger square and fold it towards the opposite corner.
- Then take the bottom corner and fold towards the upper one.
- Repeat for each pastry.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cream cheese and 1 raspberry in the middle of the pastry.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with powdered sugar.