Calories: 291 kCal / serving
- 17 g
- 6 g
- 45 g
Ingredients Needed for Rainbow Lentil Salad
2.5 ounces of red lentils
2.5 ounces of green lentils
2.5 ounces of brown lentils
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
How to Make Rainbow Lentil Salad
- Add each type of lentil in a saucepan and cover with water.
- Heat the red lentils saucepan over medium heat. Cook them for the next 5 minutes.
- Add the brown lentil saucepan on heat, and cook them for 20 minutes.
- As for the green lentils, cook them for 25 minutes.
- Mix all the lentils in a plate/bowl with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt.