If you’re always in a hurry, and you don’t have time for complicated desserts there are always alternatives! Like this quick cake sponge with melted chocolate, candies and fresh fruit on top!
Ingredients Needed for Rainbow Dessert
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon butter
¼ cup milk
4 ounces of melted milk chocolate
2 tablespoons of skittles
1 tablespoon coconut flakes
1 tablespoon sprinkles
5 turkish delights
How to Make Rainbow Dessert
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Set a parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Put in a medium bowl the flour, the egg, the butter, and the milk.
- Mix them using a silicone spatula.
- Pour the mixture on the parchment paper and give it a round form.
- Bake it for 15 minutes.
- Let the cake cool and then spread on it the melted chocolate.
- Top the cake with strawberries, blackberries, coconut flakes, sprinkles, and candies.