Ingredients Needed for Rainbow Dessert
1 cup flour
1 tablespoon butter
¼ cup milk
4 ounces of melted milk chocolate
2 tablespoons of skittles
1 tablespoon coconut flakes
1 tablespoon sprinkles
5 turkish delights
How to Cook Rainbow Dessert
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Set a parchment paper on a baking tray.
- Put in a medium bowl the flour, the egg, the butter, and the milk.
- Mix them using a silicone spatula.
- Pour the mixture on the parchment paper and give it a round form.
- Bake it for 15 minutes.
- Let the cake cool and then spread on it the melted chocolate.
- Top the cake with strawberries, blackberries, coconut flakes, sprinkles, and candies.