Ingredients Needed for Quinoa, Tofu, and Mushroom Bowl
2 teaspoons of sesame oil
3.5 ounces of tofu, cubed
0.75 inch - ginger, peeled and sliced
2 garlic cloves, sliced
1 spring onion, thinly chopped
½ cup quinoa, cooked
6 mushrooms, quartered
½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
4 romaine lettuces leaves
How to Cook Quinoa, Tofu, and Mushroom Bowl
- Heat a teaspoon of sesame oil in a wok over medium-high heat.
- Add the tofu and cook it until golden, for 6-7 minutes. Set it aside.
- Add the remaining sesame oil in the wok. Add the ginger, garlic, and spring onion. Stir and cook about 1 minute.
- Add the cooked quinoa and season with salt. Add the mushrooms, tofu, red bell pepper, and give it a good stir. Cook for a few minutes.
- Break the romaine lettuce leaves and add them to the wok.
- Stir and leave everything on heat for 1-2 more minutes.
- If you want, serve it with fresh parsley.