Ingredients Needed for Quinoa and Cheese Filled Roasted Tomatoes
1 ounce green olive, thinly sliced
1 ounce black olive, thinly sliced
7 ounces of quinoa, cooked
3 ounces of baby pickled artichoke
3.5 ounces of feta cheese
1 teaspoon olive oil
How to Cook Quinoa and Cheese Filled Roasted Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C.
- Remove the tops of the tomatoes and scoop their inside so you can make room for the filling.
- Thinly slice the olives on your wooden board and place them in a large bowl.
- Add the cooked quinoa, artichokes, and feta cheese. Keep a bit of feta for later. Mix everything and use the mixture to fill the tomatoes.
- Next, place the tomatoes in a baking dish, and drizzle a small amount of olive oil. Top with the remaining feta cheese.
- Cook the tomatoes for the next 20 minutes!