Ingredients Needed for Quattro Formaggi Bread Bowls
2 tablespoons of milk
2 bread rolls
1 ounce gorgonzola
1 ounce brie
1 ounce fresh mozzarella
½ cup cheddar, shredded
How to Cook Quattro Formaggi Bread Bowls
- Preheat the oven to 340°F/170°C.
- Add the egg, milk, and season with salt and pepper. Whisk.
- Next place the bread roll on a wooden board and horizontally slice it through the middle.
- Remove the inside of the bread with a spoon.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the bread roll halves on it. Add the gorgonzola, brie, mozzarella, shredded Cheddar inside, and the chopped spring onion. Pour the whisked egg mixture.
- Cook the bread bowls for the next 25 minutes!